Comfortable & Comprehensive Dentistry
Advance Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Malaekeh Zarrabian
With over 30 years experience, Dr. Zarrabian takes great pride in taking a personal approach to your dental health.
Dr. Malaekeh Zarrabian attended Sir Oliver Mowat Secondary School in Scarborough, and graduated from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in 1989. She is a part time clinical instructor at the U of T’s Faculty of Dentistry
Our Patients Speak on Our Behalf…and We Speak on Behalf of Our Patients
Your dental health is unique to you. That’s why comprehensive dentistry and our patient-first focus is what you can expect at your Toronto and Maryvale dentist.
Our patients speak on our behalf because we have a reputation for providing the brand of dentistry that they’re comfortable telling others about. You might not talk about dentistry with your friends and family. But your experience here will give you a reason to mention us when the subject of dental care comes up in a conversation.
- Browse our patient reviews and testimonials to discover what our patients are actually saying about us
We speak on our patient’s behalf because our dental team is as diverse as our community…and our patient base. A few of our team members are fluent in the language reflective of the community including English, French, Farsi, Tagalog, Romanian, Mandarin, and Gujarati.
Alongside our good reputation and welcome diversity, there are a few reasons why you might consider us your Toronto and Maryvale dentist.
Book An Appointment
Optimal oral health starts with a customized treatment plan. Begin your treatment by scheduling a consultation today.
Careful, Safety-First Dentistry in Maryvale
Being open for dental care during the COVID-19 era has highlighted the safe dentistry protocols we follow.
- Masks recommended and provided for you
- Hand sanitizing stations at office entry and throughout or facility
- Pre-appointment temperature taken (contactless thermometer) and relevant questionnaire provided
- Renovated office design with closed-concept (sliding doors) for all treatment rooms
- Routine office sanitization with medical-grade (disease-control) disinfectant
- Masks worn by all staff
- Clinical staff are fully geared with masks, face-shields, gloves, and gowns to prevent cross-contamination
- Barrier protection on handles and equipment and replaced following each patient
Comprehensive Dental Care in Maryvale
A family oriented environment where adults and children feel comfortable for a lifetime of dental care.
Get acquainted with Dr. Malaekeh Zarrabian:
- A trusted legacy of dentistry since 1990
- Over 2500 patients…and counting
- 1989 graduate of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry
- Part-time clinical instructor at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry
- LEARN MORE ABOUT DR. ZARRABIAN
General Dentistry services including:
- Dental examinations, teeth cleanings, and digital x-rays for healthy teeth and gums
- Natural-looking tooth replacement and restorations with dental implants, dental fillings, dentures, crowns and bridges.
- Restorative and pain-reducing treatment with endodontics (root canal therapy), tooth extractions (including wisdom teeth), and TMJ solutions
Cosmetic Dentistry services that include:
- Smile and facial transformation with professional teeth whitening, veneers, and botox
- Tooth restoration using dental crowns and inlays and onlays
- Straight aligned teeth via orthodontics
Convenient Options for Dental Appointments in Maryvale
- Saturday and Sunday dental appointments in Toronto provide you and your family convenient and time saving access to dental care when you need it
- Convenient location as a Toronto dentist near the intersection of Ellesmere and Victoria Park (near Highways 401 and 404 across from Parkway Plaza)
- Parking available
- Digital, paperless technology that saves you time and gives you convenient access to your dental information
We are open 7 days a week with appointments available from 7am to 7pm upon request and availability.
MONDAY To FRIDAY 9am – 5pm
SATURDAY, SUNDAY 7am – 3pm