Dental crowns provide comprehensive tooth restoration
A dental crown is a durable treatment that looks and functions like your natural tooth. Your dental crown can be crafted from a choice of materials.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal (PFM)
Your dental crown is designed to match the function of your surrounding teeth including chewing and smiling. Dental crowns provide restorative solutions such as:
- Restoration of damaged or discolored teeth
- Tooth replacement associated with dental implant or dental bridge treatment
- Protective coverage of a tooth restored with a root canal
Dental bridges provide a long-term, cost-effective tooth replacement
Tooth loss can cause a number of oral health issues. Missing teeth that are not replaced can lead to tooth and gum damage, loss of facial muscle tone, and inability to chew and smile with confidence.
A dental bridge fills your missing tooth gap. And the long-term functionality of your dental bridge solves the problems associated with tooth loss.
- Your dental bridge looks natural and helps prevent damage to your surrounding and adjoining teeth.
- Your dental bridge restores your ability to bite, chew, and smile.
Dental bridges rely on the support of healthy, surrounding teeth. Your bridge is custom-fitted to blend with your existing teeth. You also have the option of a fixed or removable dental bridge depending on your tooth loss condition.
Contact your Toronto and Maryvale dentist at Ellesmere and Victoria Park about your tooth damage or tooth loss. Schedule an examination to discuss tooth restoration with a dental crown or a dental bridge.