No more stained, dull-looking teeth
Professional vs. DIY (Do-It-Yourself)
- There are a variety of over-the-counter (DIY) whitening products. But also be aware of the disadvantages associated with DIY whitening products.- Low solution strength can produce less reliable results
- Solution can irritate your soft (gum) tissue. Our in-office, professional procedure covers your gums to help eliminate irritation.
- Increased teeth sensitivity. A preliminary dental examination can determine if your teeth are decay free and your gums are healthy prior to any whitening procedure
- Your results will substantially improve when you rely on an in-office, professional teeth whitening procedure.
- One, fast, in-office appointment – including an examination to determine your whitening goals
- Maintain your whitening results with an custom-designed at-home whitening kit (includes trays and whitening solution)
Contact your Toronto and Maryvale dentist at Ellesmere and Victoria Park about your stained or discolored teeth. Schedule a professional, in-office teeth whitening procedure for a brighter healthier looking smile.